Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Sunday 2 January 2011

What I Did On My Holidays- part One



 At Christmas I was invited to Greece. So I went and had a jolly time going out and about in the sizzling up-to-15 degrees sunshine, eating at some lovely places and watching every episode of The Inbetweeners in one massive binge. One afternoon me, Nika and Stamos went to mighty mount Olympus and had a go at getting at least a part of the way up. We came back down once the clouds closed in below us! Anyway, the sky was blue and the company was nice so here is the first of my three updates. Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lew Stringer said...

Well Nigel if you believe the press, while you were away we had a new ice age here. In reality it snowed a bit.

Glad you had a good time. Mount Olympus eh? By Zeus!