Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist

Nigel Parkinson, Cartoonist
Me at a Comic Con

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Today's DANDY

I finally found something I wanted to do, it's The Banana Bunch!  We did a couple recently for the 2013 Dandy annual and it seemed that it went well- so here they come in the weekly in all-new widescreen full colour adventures! You won't know quite what to expect next- I didn't, and I wtite 'em, too!  So, don't walk, RUN to your nearest stockist and have a look. Or preferrably buy a copy! It's what Wednesdays are for!

3 comments:

Lew Stringer said...

It looks fantastic Nigel! The best strip in comics this week I reckon. I was really pleased to see it running across the centre-spread too. That's what middle pages were made for. Wishing you lots of success with it.

Harry Rickard said...

Easily winning top spot this week. Better than the classic stories - I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Full of gags and impressive artwork. A fantastic return, a massive well done to you as well as Nina for her fantastic colouring!

nika said...

Ta Harry for your nice comment!